What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally, identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and address
- your user ID and password
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt-out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of OMEGA HUB its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organisations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that may not be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
When you attend any of our live stream classes, some sessions are recorded for training and session monitoring purposes. Part of the recording can be used for marketing and promotions. By using our live streaming (currently using 3rd party platform, named Zoom Video Communications, Inc.) You have the right to turn your camera and audio off if you disagree. For user’s safety and protection, we may use IP tracking and monitoring services which ensures, no trolling of unauthorised users during a live session, in such case we reserve the right to prosecute and press charges against users, suspected of such behaviors. We do not take any direct or indirect responsibility, due to any breach of the security of 3rd party companies. Users’ online safety is our highest priority. If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us using the contact form on our website.
Studio Classes & Events
Studio classes and any events held at Omega Hub are subject to covid guidelines, you acknowledge the latest COVID guidelines and agree to comply with all social distancing guidelines when attending any event at the studio. We reserve the right to postponed or cancel events at any time with or without notice, any paid classes will receive a refund due to such cancellations. Once you’ve booked a paid class with us, no refunds are available. Some sessions are recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Part of the recording can be used for marketing and promotions. Our venue is monitored by 247 CCTV recordings for the safety and security of all of our guests and visitors. If you want to be excluded, please email us by using the contact form available on the website, prior to attending any event. You automatically agree that you’re in a physical condition suitable to attend any events, wellness classes included but not limited to Yoga, Pilates, Fitness, which can lead to injury and you unconditionally waive any right to hold OMEGAHUB LTD responsible for any damages.
OMEGA HUB uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the OMEGA HUB Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Omega Hub’s operations are located primarily in the United Kingdom. If you’re not in the EU and provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use OMEGA HUB Web site(s) and service(s). OMEGA HUB does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.K.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing OMEGA HUB!